Friday, June 24, 2016

From the Heart - Masculine Birthday Cards

Hello, Hello
I have a couple of cards to share today, both featuring the same stamp, but different layouts/cards
Ok, so we'll start with this one. The stamp is from From the Heart digital stamps, and was coloured with my copics/spectrum noir markers. I used papers from My Minds Eye, and Doodle Bug and layered them all up. The sentiment for this one is My Favourite Things.
Next up 
This one uses exactly the same stamps, but I used papers from Echo Park, and layered them up. The sentiment is from another My Favourite Things stamp set. 

6 comments:

  1. Super male cards Jess. Great styles. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and design! Thank you for joining us at Double D for our challenge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun cards, Love your papers and images. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your creations.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards. Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male cards! Love the cute image and design on both cards.Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge .
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete