Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stampin' Up! Apple Blossoms and I make Birthday Cards

Hello all again, this was another card Sue, Kim and I made on our craft day. We sit down surrounded by all our lovely Stampin' Up! products. This was a colour combo I came up with, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Red Riding Hood. I cringed at my choices, but so did the other girls.....
This set is just too cute! It is a special gift to our hostesses who hold a Stampin' Up! workshop of $600 or more, they can choose this stamp set. I love it, and it is definitely on my wish list. I have added a little bit of Pear Pizzazz to this card for the leaves and stems, but, still love how it turned out. 
If you would like to host a workshop, and have the chance to get your hands on this stamp set, shoot me an email to jessidee86@gmail.com, or give me a call on 0405 173 237.

1 comment: