Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stampin' Up! Curly Cute and Just Believe create a birthday card

Hi again, I'm not particularly sure my mojo is back.... but, I did make a card...
I started off by cutting my scallop circle from Whisper White and then cut out another piece of card slightly larger, which I brayered using Blushing Bride and So Saffron. I then stamped the flower image from Just Believe using Basic Gray. The negative scallop circle was stamped using Curly Cute and Basic Gray and then layered on top of the image panel using dimensionals, and then it was all popped onto a Basic Gray card base. 
I am entering this into two challenges, the first is the CASE study challenge, with November Muse Kryssi Ng, I took inspiration from her layout, the negative die cut and flower images... The second is The Play Date Cafe Colour challenge, which is Gray, Pink and Yellow. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping

4 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I love it, the sunsetty colours go so well with the black!

Debby said...

Great bartered background and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous....great choice of stamps...thanks for joining us at CASE..have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Great sponging, lovin' the die cut as well! Thank you for playing CASE Study this week!