Monday, October 24, 2011

Stampin' Up! Contempo Christmas and I create a Christmas Card

Last night was another sleepless night here, so I did get a chance to create a card.
This is a Baja Breeze card base, which I have stamped with a music background (I don't know if it is terribly visible in this picture...) I then stamped the bauble from Contempo Christmas in So Saffron and Basic Gray and cut them out. I layered them on a piece of Whisper White, and tied some string (which I'd dyed using a Smooch Spritz in silver) the sentiment is from Contempo Christmas as well, and has been stamped using Baja Breeze. 
I am entering this in to two challenges, the first one being the CASE Study challenge with October Muse Niki Estes, I went with her overall card design as my inspiration. I am also entering this into the CR84FN colour challenge
Thanks for dropping by, as always, it's much appreciated :)
Please head here to enter my blog candy if you are an Australian resident, it will be drawn in one month. :)
Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Jess, LOVE the music background and your ornaments are so PRETTY! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Jessica! Love the vintage ornaments! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Suzanne Russell said...

Soo pretty! I love the ornaments used in such a clean and simple way. Great use of the colors too!

Debgem said...

Jess - this a super Christmas card. I do like the subtle musical background and the contemporary baubles. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Cheryl said...

What a pretty Christmas card! Love the hanging ornaments! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Lisa said...

Very pretty Jess...those ornaments are just wonderful!!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Very non traditional Christmas colors, but you pulled it off wonderfully.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful Christmass card, Jess! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!