Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stampin' Up! Just Believe, Vintage Vogue and Basic Phrases and I create an Anniversary Card.

I told you I'd be back with another card to share :) This one was made with my parents in mind, as this Thursday they are celebrating their wedding anniversary....
Ok, so this started as a Whisper White card base, layered with Basic Black, and some Crumbcake, which has been masked and stamped using the flourish from Vintage Vogue, then while it was still masked I sponged some Crumbcake ink over the top. The main image panel, was cut out using my Circle Scissors and stamped with the flower image from Just Believe, and a wonky sentiment from Basic Phrases :)
I am entering this into two challenges, the first is the CASE study challenge with September muse Julie Lacey, I took my inspiration from her colour scheme and also noticed that her layout could be slightly tweaked to make it fit the Inkspirations Sketch challenge. 
Ok, thanks for dropping in! I hope to have another couple of cards to show you tomorrow or Monday :)
Until then, Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

great card, love the colours and the sketch!

Teresa Kline said...

this is wonderful, I luv how you have stamped the images off the circle, very sweet...hope you have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

Aimes said...

What a lovely anniversary card! Love those silhouettes!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So clever Jess ... to combine these stamp sets! Hugs xxaxx

Marisa said...

Beautiful use of the silhouette images and sketch and case study card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week!