Friday, September 23, 2011

Stampin' Up! Just Believe and Bliss

Hi guys! I have yet to sleep yet (almost 7am here, and I have an appointment at 10am... I think I just had too much caffeine yesterday!) So, I spent some time making a card :) Any excuse will do...
Ok, so I've used a Very Vanilla base, layered with Basic Black, Crumbcake and Chocolate Chip. The Chocolate Chip layer has been run through the Bigshot using a non- Stampin' Up! embossing folder, woodgrain. I layered some retired Newsprint DSP, with some My Minds Eye patterned paper. I then stamped the image panel using Just Believe and Bliss (Sale-a-bration 2011) in Chocolate Chip, and More Mustard, and mounted the image panel using dimensionals. I have wrapped some ribbon from my stash around the Chocolate Chip panel and tied a bow. I made some rolled roses using the scallop punch, and a circle punch, and More Mustard and So Saffron card stock. I then created a leaf using a piece of Old Olive and the 2 Step Bird Punch. I have been on a bit of a layered card kick lately! It's weird, but it is working.... *shrugs*
I am entering this into the CASE Study challenge, which inspired me with the general layout, the ribbon, woodgrain, butterflies and of course the perfect layering that September Muse, Julie Lacey is famous for!
Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I adore the bow and flowers...very sweet...hope your weekend is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Love that texture and great colours!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Sweet colours on this card, I really like them!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful card and beautiful colors! Love the layout, too! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!