Friday, February 18, 2011

Stampin' Up Upsy Daisy is so versatile!

Back again!
While I had my Upsy Daisy stamp set out for my chalking card, I decided to make another card.... This one is VERY different to the first, but I think it is a lot of fun!
This is a completely different look, but has the same stamp set... I used a few challenges for inspiration for this one... the first being the Mojo Monday sketch (which I've been procrastinating with) I liked the design, I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it.... The second and third challenges are connected... The Case Study Challenge, and the Play Date Cafe Challenge. I used the flowers as inspiration, also the tiny little butterfly from Eva's original card, and I used the colours from the Play date challenge.
Thanks for looking, and happy stamping!

9 comments:

Sandra said...

You certainly have been busy today! Both of your cards are great and I really love your card box. I think "Bliss" is my favourite stamp set at the moment :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous Jess, that stamp set is so elegant! Lovely silhouette design and awesome use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with both CASE Study and the Play Date Cafe!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Jess, I've always loved this stamp set by SU, and it's so great how you added a little butterfly in there! Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe this week, too. Hope to see you again soon!

Sue Kohler said...

always have a soft spot for Upsey Daisy, it looks awesome in this card- gorgeous in black!
thanks for taking the time to join us for our combined CASE study and PDCC #69 challenge! :)

Ruby said...

A really pretty card, very elegant and great design too! Thanks for playing along us in our combined challenge with the Play Date Cafe and CASE Study!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Love that stamp set. It is really pretty here with the colors and how you've showcased it. Thanks for playing along with the combined grind at The Play Date Cafe.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Lovely card, Jess! :) Thank you for joining us for our special challenge this week!

Jean Martin said...

What an elegant card! I love that ribbon peaking out on the side too! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge this week! :)

croppixie said...

Hi Jess, your card is just beautiful. Makes me wish I had that set.