Monday, February 28, 2011

Stampin' Up! Always makes Elegant Wedding Cards

Hi All! It has been a very busy few days with a little downtime today between shifts at work (I work 2 jobs, and do Stampin' Up! to fund my stamp habit...) I decided if I'm going to be funding the habit, I might as well use the stamps I purchase... haha!
The first card I want to share with you today, is using the Always stamp set, which is a very pretty set... and always reminds me of weddings, especially in these colours!
I have made this card for a few challenges. The first was inspiration from the girls over at Case Study, with February Muse Eva. What struck me the most about the inspiration card was the colour combo of pink, black and white/vanilla, the other thing that inspired me, was the use of scallop borders. 
The second challenge I am entering this into is the Stamping Vacation - when in doubt let love win out challenge, which was to make a love card. 
I'm really very pleased with how this card turned out!
Thanks for looking, and happy stamping!

4 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Oh wow it looks beautiful and classy!

I am seeing a lot of black white and pink, so great to see, loving this card!!!

Yvonne Harlum said...

Just beautiful Jess! I love the colour combination and background and the ribbon

Julie said...

Very pretty, love that ribbon!!! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week.

Sue Kohler said...

this is gorgeous Jess, the background is amazing, subtle and so elegant! I love that you have taken the colour scheme from Eva's inspiration card!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)