Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentines Day Card

Hi again!
I got home from work tonight, and felt like creating, so into the craft room I went, with a bunch of challenges in hand.... This is what I came up with....
Ok, so this is a pink valentines day card... You all know how much I love pink... almost as much as orange... so it was strange to reach for these colours... what's even weirder, is I really like the finished product! Now, this is for multiple challenges.... The first being the Clean & Simple Sketch 125 challenge, the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger
The Case Study Challenge with January Muse Mercy (this may be a bit of a tenuous case, but I loved the long card, and the use of flowers... ) I will participate again before the end of the challenge, I'm sure... And lastly, I'm entering this into the Stamping Vacation Occasions Challenge - Valentines Day.
I think thats all.... I think it is bed time for me, so I hope you have a chance to participate in some challenges! As always, have fun!

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a a sweet V-Day card, I love pink!!!!

Debgem said...

Such pretty colours - lovely card!

Heather P. said...

This is lovely!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful, great take on both the sketch and the tuesday trigger.

Merry said...

I think this is beautiful...so love the vellum. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Stamping Vacation

Andrea Ewen said...

Lovely mix of pinks, Jess! Wonderful design and great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

Sue Kohler said...

I love this one Jess, the graduated colours are stunning! thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

Cath said...

Hey Jess! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)