Friday, November 12, 2010

Case Study and Just Add Ink

Hi again! I saw the newest challenge over at Case Study, and knew I wanted to participate! This months muse is Heather Pulvirenti has some wonderful cards, I suggest you check out her blog! The other challenge I am entering this card into is Just Add Ink - Just Add Christmas, like I need any excuse to make Christmas cards....
I used Poppy Parade, and Pear Pizzazz, which are both limited release colours. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, Quite Contrary, I love the twill tape! The stamps are from SU! Contempo Christmas, (yeah I've used this one a bit lately) and Snow Swirled for the sentiment. 
Don;t forget to enter my blog candy, you may be the winner of a great Christmas Stamp! 
Are you getting ready for Christmas? 

8 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

totally fabulous! love the tall card!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous Jess! I love the distressed background paper.

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful, Jess! You combined the challenges really well. :-)

Sue Kohler said...

fabulous Jess, I just love the ornaments and how you have used them!! must put them on my wish list!! Thanks for sharing with us at CASE study again this week! :)

Chris said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing along with the CASE study challenge - I'm tickled to be their sponsor this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a lovely card, Jenn! I like how you made it tall, really sets it all out :) Thanks so much for playing!

Jean Martin said...

Fabulous job! I love those ornaments!!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! Hugs! :)