Thursday, October 21, 2010

Case Study CSC#11 - Christmas Card

As it has been a few posts since I showed you a Christmas Card, I thought it was time to make and show you another one. I made this card as a CASE study of Barbara!
I used Real Red and Crumb Cake for this card, which I love as a Christmas colour combo.... I used bling from Kaisercraft (I can NEVER get it coming out as nice, it tends to want to curl up and look horrible... any tips?) So, this is part of a frame that I have almost got working. The stars were punched using a Fiskars shape punch, and the circle and sentiment are SU!
Thanks for looking, and go play along
Jess

5 comments:

Annmaree said...

looking great! I always have trouble with the bling too!

love this!

Sue Kohler said...

Jess this a fabulous take on Barbara's card! I hear you when you talk about the problems with the bling, I had the same!! your card certainly doesn't show that you had difficulties! Thanks for joining us at CASE study again this week! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Great card, Jess! I agree, it doesn't look like you had any issues with bling at all :) Thanks for playing!! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Great card, Jess! Love that color combination as well. Great mix of textures and bling! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study Challenges!

My Inkie Fingers said...

Adorable Card! Love the bling and the clean layout =)
Congrats on winning the Case Study Challenge #11!! Enjoy your $10.00 Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate.