Friday, October 29, 2010

Case Study Challenge #12

Another Case Study Challenge was released yesterday, with another absolutely stunning card. This weeks muse is Barbara.
How wonderful is this card? I loved it so so so much!! I used the same basic layout, and the idea of black for christmas cards.... I made mine using Very Vanilla and Basic Black, instead of Kraft. I also used Black and Silver inks (the silver is unfortunately retired).
Thanks for looking. I love this card, and the elegance of it.... 
Jess

6 comments:

Annmaree said...

oh I love it, totally beautiful!!!

love what you did!

Have a great weekend!

TRACEY said...

oh jess i love it too, how gorgeous, and in my favourite colours too.

Debi said...

Lovely card Jess, love the layered effect of the snow flake stamps and the colours x

Sue Kohler said...

Jess this is awesome, love the colours you have used, the ribbon really packs a punch! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE study again this week! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty, Jess. Love the clean design and that eye catching ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wonderful layout! I'd never think about this myself, but it really looks terrific :) Thank you for playing! xxx