Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Case Study 9 and Colour Throwdown 51

I had all my stuff packed ready to go to Stamp Club tomorrow down at my mum's place, when I was going through blogs, and saw Danielle Daws' (which is awesome btw) take on the Colour Throwdown #51, I also found CASE Study which appears to be a fairly new challenge blog, but one I hope prospers. Both these challenges were attacked with this one card
Now, the details... I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set, which I have to say is one of my favourites, and I've chalked it in So Saffron (I always thought saffron was red??) this is layered on some Basic Black on a Crumb Cake base. I don't actually have Marina Mist as yet... So, I used some DSP from We R Memory Keepers, and my Pacific Point ink stamped off once. The twine is wrapped around the entire card front and tied with a yellow button. 
Thanks for the inspiration guys!
Jess

7 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

HA! I'm so glad you "attacked" our challenge with your wonderful card! :) Thanks so much for playing! xxx

Annmaree said...

looks awesome!!!

gotta get me some chalks to try it, you do great with it!

Stacey Schafer said...

cute! thanks for playing the Curtain Call, Jess!

Keva said...

Oh, how soft and pretty!

Christina said...

Very clean and lovely! I've been coveting this wonderful stamp set, and you've used it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Chris said...

Love this stamp set and it turned out perfect for this card. :) It was so much fun to sponsor CASE study this past week - thanks for playing along!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card. Perfect flower image! Great use of the colors. Thank you for playing with us Curtain Call. :o)